By Al Badia,
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re riding a horse for the first time:
- Always wear a helmet.
- Wear boots with heels… and keep those heels down!
- Sit up straight with shoulders back.
- Look where you want to go.
- Keep your fingers closed around the reins.
- Work with a trusted trainer in regular lessons
Riding a horse is one of the most amazing experiences you can have, but it also requires a lot of practice and dedication.
You don’t have to be a cowboy to get the hang of horseback riding!